Sunday, January 5, 2014

Holiday Hunting

Happy New Year, everyone!

I may have been extremely lax in blogging over the Christmas break, but I certainly haven't been lax in WoW.

Since my guild hasn't been raiding much over the holidays, I've put some time into a couple of solo endeavours... one of which I really should have done a whole lot earlier, being a BM hunter:


Yep, that's almost every single wild minipet tamed. A lot more fun than fishing or archaeology, but still a good opportunity to watch the Brisbane International tennis or read a book :P

I still have a few of those achievements to go - mostly the Pandaria ones - but I feel like I've made decent headway into what initially looked like an incredibly daunting minigame.

Plus, tentacle. Who doesn't want a pet tentacle?!

No comments: