Thursday, January 29, 2015

Resurrected

After my last blog post indicating that my raiding guild had dissolved, I have now moved to Khaz'goroth - an Oceanic server - with 3 of my Zero Yard Range guildies.

Rather appropriately, the fresh start on a fresh server has seen us join a guild called "Resurrected", who have accepted all four of us as trials. I don't expect too many problems, considering we are at the same stage of progression: 2/7 Mythic.

At first glance, they seem like a more laid back kind of group, which I'm happy about - I'll hopefully have a little more time during the week for non-raiding stuff... including more hunter-related blog posts.

I realise that a lot of my posts lately have been guild-drama related, so in the near future I'm going to make a concerted effort to get back to what I intended this blog to be about: how much hunters Rhok! :)

No comments: